Monday, January 18, 2010

YOUR POWERPOINT PRESENTATION WAS AN EMBARRASSING PILE OF SHIT.

There are some things which make me feel sick to my stomach. Poor quality food being one and artsy indie students being another. Oh and now poor PowerPoint presentations. Yuck. Today I witnessed the most embarrassing piece of shit presentation that the world has ever seen.I'm still reeling from it. Tim nice but dim as I refer to him had to follow my presentation which was no mean feat but he royally made a tit of himself. It started off reasonably ok before taking a detour and going straight to hell. He began by opening with a joke and albeit a weak one I admired his attempt. But I quickly lost all respect for the bumbling fool after the first minute. Not once did any of the images match the text and the graph he used was 15 years out of date and had absolutely no relevance to the business we work in. What a wanker. He looked like hunch backed half-wit with a broken arm bouncing around up there.


After his embarrassing display of ignorance I felt compelled to say something. It felt like an obvious question but I had to whisper to him:" What were you thinking? I mean, what in the name of Jesus was going through your mind?You're fucked, by the way . You are sooooo fucked."





Sadly he wasn't sacked on the spot which to me is unfathomable after what we all had to endure. That's approximately 17 minutes of my life that I'll never get back. I despair about this modern society in which we live. Molly coddling morons. You know in the past I used to flirt with the idea of getting into politics because of my amazing diplomatic skills, impeccably high moral standards and vocabulary consisting of roughly a million words. But lately I've come to think this country might be beyond my help. With all the moaning on about recession this and recession that and I cant feed my children and I have no job, blablablablaba. Get over it and get on with it.In the old days they didn't have nervous breakdowns just because it was taking longer than expected to sell their houses. A lot of them had no shoes let alone bloody houses. Anyway I digress, Tim's presentation has wound me up no end and has made me wonder whether I'm selling myself short working with these imbeciles. Perhaps politics is my calling. Could I be the woman to turn this country around? I would certainly be the most attractive person in politics this country has ever seen. Lets be honest the world has ever seen. Not to mention the most well spoken.



Who knows maybe one day as I sit in Aras an Uachtarian I'll think back fondly to Tim and his presentation and have a little chuckle to myself. But for now I'm not laughing. I'm seething.What a gormless twit.

No comments:

Post a Comment