Sunday, June 28, 2009

ART..is it a toilet splattered in vomit?

I have always been one those annoying people who excels at absolutely anything I throw my hand to. Occasionally I'll mess about with a paint brush and end up producing something Van Gogh would be envious of. Tracey Emin in fact once said that I had a pretty good chance at getting into the Saatchi gallery, cause my work was that good. And I only do it is a hobby. Now I have never been one to brag about my artistic ability, but it is an undeniable fact that I have been blessed (some might say ‘cursed’) with a superior vision to most of society.


It’s a sad day that sees artists with real integrity beaten down by loud-mouth sensationalists. Last week some sexual deviant stumbled upon my blog. After reading my work he felt compelled to give me a telling off. And subsequently then blocked me from his facebook page. The pillock. I only accepted the friend request as I thought the man was a fellow artist. I was wrong on many levels. A graffiti artist is more vandal / scourge on society than artist. I really do despair at what people class as talent these days. Writing your tag name on a wall and stenciling some profound piece of wank on a shutter is not art. It's bollox and should be defecated on.

“Artist? you don't know the first thing about Picasso's brushwork“! I yelled at the computer screen. Street artists are a bunch of tossers who failed there leaving cert,drink their own piss, and masturbate hourly over the self proclaimed “art terrorist“ banksy. The most pathetic part about it is that they are surrounded by sycophants who would say vomit splattered on a toilet seat is innovative and displays a great use of colour.

Alas the vicious animal had already blocked me before I got the chance to inform him what a giant cunt cough he was. To call me a homophobe is laughable. If anything I am a big supporter of gays. One of my best friends is a FUCKING FAGGOT (he loves it when I call him that!)

Calling me a bender basher is bad enough but calling me a racist is what really got my panties in a twist.I believe racists should be locked up, in fact they should tortured and then gassed.If you are a decent person with a job, who doesn't commit crime or beg in the street like a dog, then you're okay with me.Whatever colour your skin is. I am someone who stands up and fights the hard fight for the rights of those less fortunate. This is why I oppose racism and now all graffiti scum.

No comments:

Post a Comment